As our bespoke, custom-made products are printed specifically for your order, we’re unable to accept returns. We kindly suggest that you take a moment to go through the following details attentively before proceeding with your order:
By proceeding with any order we will presume the following:
- You are aware of which material choice is best for you. We offer a Free Material Swatch Sample so you can compare these before you order.
- You have read our FAQ section which gives you all the information you should need on our products.
- You have the relevant permission to use any artwork supplied to us for printing and you will take full responsibility for any legal disputes that may arise.
- You are aware that you will be given an estimated delivery date upon checkout but understand that delays with couriers may happen. Due to the length of some of the parcels, the couriers may need to delay deliveries until a larger vehicle becomes available. We can not refund orders that do not arrive in time for booked photoshoots or events. We can offer dedicated same day deliveries for an additional charge but this must be agreed with us before you order.
- You are aware that if your delivery is damaged during shipping, all our deliveries are insured if damaged in transit but this is only the case if it has been signed for as damaged or if the delivery is refused. All damages must be reported to us within 24 hours of the delivery being signed for. Please make sure anybody who may sign for the delivery is aware of this information beforehand.